Watch this video for step by step instructions using the UnZip App or keep scrolling to see the written instructions included below.
1. Click your download link button in the email that was sent after your purchase to download your presets on your iPhone. *If you are not given the option to open the link in Chrome, you can copy and paste your download link directly to the Chrome app". Then Click “Download now”.
2. At the bottom of your chrome browser click “download”. It might take a few seconds to a few minutes to download depending on your internet speed.
3. Click "Open in" and scroll past notes, messenger, health etc, until you see the UnZip App. You might have to select “more” to find the UnZip app. Click “copy to unzip” or “open in UnZip”.
4. Then click on the orange download folder to unzip it. It will be the name of the presets you just purchased. It will unzip and change to a yellow folder.
Click on the yellow Download folder (you'll do this twice). It will contain Desktop & Mobile.
IMPORTANT! Make sure you are selecting the MOBILE presets (.dng)
5. Then click on the (i) for the first preset.
6. Then click “Open in”...Scroll to the Lightroom Mobile App. Open in the Lightroom mobile app. It will give you the option to import the DNG file on the next lightroom app launch. Select "Got it". Now, click on the next (i) and repeat the process. Once you have shared all the DNG files to lightroom, you can click on "Launch Lightroom Now" and all the DNG images will be there. If they are not there, try clicking on recently added or, if needed you can restart the Lightroom app.
7. To create the presets you will need to click on the first individual DNG image, then click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner.
NOTE: Once you have your preset group created you can add the rest of the presets to it by clicking the drop down menu and selecting it each time. Repeat this process for all of the presets.
Congratulations! You are ready to start editing!